Monday, June 2, 2008

addendum to top 10

I have received many comments from the top 10 list and I thought I would add them on to the blog site as an additional blog so here goes:

First is from Mom (Fleck)

I LOVE the new blog, Adriane. You describe Stacy so well and what all is so wonderful about him. Of course, there are a few things I would have added as to what his future mother-in-law sees as being so great:
1. He is a gentleman and a gentle man - rare in someone his size
2. He actually likes us! Crazy as we are!
3. He treats you so well and with respect.
4. He has wonderful parents.
5. He has such a sly sense of humor - and is far more intelligient than anyone realizes, perhaps even him.

I would post these as comments on the blog, but to be perfectly honest, you will have to show me how when you come in.
I love you both so much.
Mom


The next one was from Andrea, one of my dearest friends and bridesmaids:
You made me cry you sappy little bitch!!!! :)))
p.s.you put that you don't like coffee twice guess thatmeans you really really don't like coffee. love,
the coffee buyer @ whole foods market durham

The next came from one of our great friends, Mindy
Hey girl,I love the top ten blog and as much as I hate to admit it I can be a sucker for the mushy stuff. I always knew Stacy was a sweet guy, just never realized how sweet. And what a romantic, that was a little surprising. Maybe he needs to have a talk w/ Eric. haha.


I love to hear from everyone about the blogs--something about me is a little bit of an attention whore, so the comments keep me motivated to write!! Love you all bunches.

1 comment:

The Hardy's said...

You? An attention whore? Never! :P